Voting

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Is it the middle of October already?!

Well, here we are in the month of October and I once again have not written for quite some time. I apologize for my lack of blogging enthusiasm! I am working on it. Anyway, here are a few photos of what's been going on with our family. Last month we decided to go to the Hill Air Force Base Museum with all the airplanes. Jackson kept saying, "aahh-plane" which translates to "airplane" of course. I think he really enjoyed it. I also took a few shots of him smelling the roses in the front yard (which smelled delicious by the way!). He would lean way in and try to smell them. I kept having to remind him not to fall into the rose bush because it is very sharp, but sometimes they just have to learn themselves I guess! Needless to say, I did end up saving him a few times. Other exciting news...he stepped on a bee and got his first bee sting. That was quite the drama. He cried and kept saying, "hurt." After a few hours he was up and running again, so I guess it wasn't too bad. His current favorite movie is the Wiggles, and we watch it every day. Kill me now!

Dave has started a new job working with a few new guys investing in dental clinics. He is also still working with all of his old clients, so he has become somewhat independent. We will see what this new job brings. The best part of it all is that his office is in Farmington, so he comes home for lunch every once in a while. He is in the transition stage right now, but I think everything will come together nicely in a short while.

What else...what else...oh yeah, we are having another little Burns terror! He or she will be joining us somewhere around April 7th and we are all very excited. The best part is when Jack says, "Mommy, my tummy hurts." I ask him why and and he replies, "Baby in there." He is talking a ton these days. Anyway, that's the big news. We are excited and probably have no idea what we are in for! So, that is our life for now. Hope all is well with all of you bloggers out there that get ahold of ours.
This is an airplane called the "Jenny plane." It is one of two that can still fly in the whole museum. Most of them are just made of reused parts.
This airplane can fly from London to New York in like 3 hours or something like that! It was really fast, and doesn't Dave just look so nice in his work clothes!

Here is Jack Jack supposedly smelling the roses. He's pretty cute I think!
Here's another pictures of him and the rose bush.


And here he is watching the wonderful, and always entertaining, "Wiggles."

3 comments:

Annie said...

I can't believe how big Jack Jack is. What a little stud!
Congrats on the new little one. We are excited to have another one join the Circle of Champions.
Vance also got stung by a bee this summer too. He still talks about it to this day.
Very cool that Dave is doing stuff with dental clinics. Is that some sort of coincidence or was that planned between him and Drew? :)

Anonymous said...

We're glad to hear the Dave's new job is going pretty well so far, and you can't beat the short commute time! That's awesome that he also got to keep his old clients on board! That plane museum looks pretty sweet, every little boys dream!

Tiff Keetch said...

Hey.. It's Tiff Yanda from Nauvoo. I found your blog from Mandy Bishop's site. Anyway, it's good to see what you are up to a little - your boy is so cute!

If you want you can check my blog out as well: tiffkeetch.blogspot.com