Voting

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September

Nothing very exciting has been happening around our house this past month. We went to Cherry Hill one last time before it closed for the winter. That was a great investment.

We've gone to the park just about every day, and I am already dreading the snow. What are we going to do?! Brigham will probably continue to take Jack's toys and run away screaming with delight, while Jack runs crying after him with a scary I'm-gonna-kill-you-Brigham-look in his eyes. Then I will proceed to yell to/at Jack from the other room to stop and ask nicely. Then Jack will come crying to me, saying, "Mommy you have to say sorry because you hurt my feelings." Hope at least one of us survives.

On a happier note, Jack met his first girlfriend Emily at the park the other day. They held hands, they ran together, they helped each other up the slide, and then they said good bye never to meet again. Just look at the way he looks at her. It must be love.
Here is the only picture I've been able to get of the boys together lately. And no, Jack's head really isn't that much bigger than Brigham's.
Briggs learned how to climb up the slide and go down all by himself.
He also really enjoys riding his "bike" like the big boys. He pretty much just stands on it and I push him around. I think he'll have it down by next summer though.

We did go with our neighbors to Bear Lake and the kids had a really good time. Jack wanted to keep riding the tube over and over again, and even Brigham enjoyed the wind in his hair while riding with Dave.
He also enjoyed putting sand everywhere!
Briggs loves baseball, football, and soccer ball. He throws the football and chases after it over and over again all day.
And here's a little bum crack for your enjoyment!

2 comments:

wrightNOW said...

So...when Jack brought Anndi that beautiful necklace yesterday...he wasn't bringing it to his girlfriend??? Just kidding! I love to read your posts...because I can just see it happening!

Alicia said...

I love the 'young love'! So darling.
And rock that butt crack, little man. So funny!