Voting

Friday, November 27, 2009

Fall Family Photos

Here are our token fall family pictures. This year we had my talented sister Linsey take them in good ol' downtown Kaysville. I think she did a pretty sweet job, especially with what she had to work with!
This is probably my favorite because Brigham FiNalLy decided to smile (because I tickled him)!
This one also ranks up there with favorites.
My boy Brig. I love him.
I think they're actually holding hands. Cuteness.
What a little stud!
So photogenic.
hee hee

6 comments:

Teryn said...

Those turned out great Jenni! Love them! Your boys are major little cuties for sure!!

Jordana said...

Oh! Jen you guys have such a cute family!

Becky said...

I love the pictures. So cute!

Missy said...

CUTE!

Tiffany said...

These pictures turned out so cute, Jenni! Your boys are adorable! I am getting ready to send out our christmas cards soon...e mail me your guys' address when you get a chance so I can send you guys one: tiffanyannebrimhall@gmail.com

Alicia said...

You look beautiful! I love the pictures. I also loved catching up on your life - it sounds like things have been hectic! I LOVED your Halloween costume, and pose, and the picture with the hand cut off. =) Too fun. Makes me miss ya!